Pages

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Map My Run App


This post is my own opinion about a free app that I downloaded on my android phone. I just wanted to share my feelings about it with you.

I am really happy about this app. I have never really tracked my miles before, but am getting serious about making good times in upcoming 5ks and thought this might be important. Once I figured out how to set the GPS on my phone the app does the rest. While my music was playing the app let me know when I hit mile markers and my mile and split pace. I thought that was cool!

Tonight's run consisted of two miles. One up hill, one down hill. The website even shows you your pace throughout your run along with elevation! Super cool. If you have a chance, check it out, and add me as a friend (Jennifer Turner)

Did you run today?

No comments:

Post a Comment