Pages

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

September Miles for Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation


Join me in September as I log my miles for Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation. Collectively they would like to gather 1 million miles to raise awareness about childhood cancer.  Recently, my life long friend's 5 year old girl had her cancer covered kidney removed and is currently undergoing radiation treatments and chemotherapy. This topic hits home. Not only do we need to raise awareness so that ALL children affected by cancer have a fighting chance, but to also address what is causing cancer in children at such a young age. Take a second to check out my ALSF page and read about what you can do to help. 

http://www.alexslemonade.org/mypage/1116789

You can also join my team there and we can log miles together!


No comments:

Post a Comment